Monday, February 28, 2011

Need a Little Inspiration?

Inspiration is hard to come by. To create a design, you need to have inspiration; something to base your design on. For example, a designer may choose a certain piece of furniture to be their inspiration for the rest of the room. They will choose a color palette, textures, and other elements all based off of that piece of furniture.
For me, I find inspirations in nature, people, and places. I am a country girl, and have spent a lot of my time outdoors, and have come to appreciate the incredible creation that God has provided. Also people, such as historical figures, famous actors in different time periods, as well as the people around me. With classmates and friends I am able to get their input on my ideas and that really is a huge help.
Finding inspiration is different for everyone, but everyone has it. Just dig down deep and find it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment